Whilst playing QuizTed, i encountered some issues of which i think it's in the interest of all players they'd be addressed.
Client URL: http://client.quizted.com
Browser: Mozilla Firefox 33.1 on Fedora GNU/Linux 19
Remote client URL: http://remote.catlab.eu
- After a finishing a single player game, returning to the first menu(s) and having selected a question pack, the intro suddenly started playing again. The next game ran fine though
- In a single player game i don't seem to be able to change the number of rounds (using the mouse). It is possible using the cursor keys on a keyboard but i don't think it's very intuitive.
- In party mode, there doesn't seem to be a "back" button in case connection from other players fails or a player would like to change the game mode (single/party). However, refreshing the page is a quick fix.
- On two phones using Firefox and different versions of Android, the remote client is stuck at "Loading controls..." for no apparant reason, no further (debug) info is given.
- Some players might find this game, the ambient music and animations quite addictive. This (of course) isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Please tell me if i overlooked some magic button or did something wrong in any way.